Highland Park Personal Trainer
5401 W. Lovers Lane | Dallas, TX 75209
The Lovers Lane location is two doors down from Campisi’s.
(214) 827-BFIT (2348) | firstname.lastname@example.orgSCHEDULE A FREE PERSONAL TRAINING CONSULTATION
Personalized Personal Training in Highland Parks
As a certified Personal Trainer in Highland Parks with over 14 years of personal training experience, and her high performance personal training team have achieved the mastery behind the principles outlined above. Fit180 Personal Training is for anyone looking to personal train at their Lovers Location in Dallas, TX . With their experience in personal training and knowledge about health and fitness, the personal trainers at Fit180 can guide you in a program specifically tailored to fit your body goals, fit your schedule and provide the personalized attention you deserve to get back in shape or train as a athlete. Fit180 Personal Training is for anyone looking to excel.
At Fit180 Personal Training, we offer sessions that provide:
- Agility — the ability to perform a complicated series of movements using the major muscle groups. A common occurrence when personal training
- Balance — the ability to maintain control of the body whether one is moving or stationary.
- Cardiovascular Endurance — having the ability of your body to deliver blood to muscle tissue throughout an activity.
- Coordination — the ability to combine all measurements of personal training in effective use of the body systems as a whole
- Flexibility — the ability to extend extremities in a maximum range of motion, as in reaching or stretching, without incurring injury.
- Local Muscle Endurance — the ability of an isolated muscle group to perform continuously.
- Power — the amount of strength one can exert in a moment, measured in both distance and time.
- Strength Endurance — a muscle group’s ability to contract effectively, thus delivering power, over a period of sustained demand.
- Strength — the primary attribute required for sports and overall health. It is defined as the ability of muscle tissue to contract against pressure, thus exerting force. It is usually measured in pounds of lift.
Personal Trainer in Highland Parks Texas
Highland Park Personal Trainer Julie believes in the importance of nutrition, and the importance of making healthy eating a way of life. by designing meal plans around each person’s goals, lifestyles and taste buds.
Judlies credentials include:
- Certified Physical Fitness Specialist
- Certified in Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- Certified to Provide Dietary Guidance
- Certified in Pregnancy and Exercise
- Certified in Diabetes and Exercise
- Certified in Health Conditions and Exercise
- CPR/AED Certified
- Bachelors of Science in Finance
- Industry Experience: Over 14 years
About Highland Park, TX
Highland Park is a town in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was counted to be 8,564 in the 2010 census It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75 (North Central Expressway), 4 miles (6 km) north of downtown Dallas. Highland Park is bordering the south, east and west by Dallas and on the north by the city of University Park. Addresses in Highland Park may use either “Dallas, Texas” or “Highland Park, Texas” as the city designation. Fit180 Personal Training is loctated in Dallas and services the Highland Park area as a personal training center.
Highland Park Personal Trainers
75201, 75233, 75205
Phone: (214) 827-2348
“Julie, kudos to you and your team. When I started 4 years ago, I never would have imagined I’d still be at it today. I attribute my longevity to the quality of your facilities and the top-notch trainers. Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow!”
Fit180 Personal Training