Ryan Payne – Personal Trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- CPR/AED Certified
- Experience working as a Physical Therapy Technician
- Fitness Background: College Baseball and Strength and Conditioning
- Industry Experience: Over 7 years
Greatest Health and Fitness Accomplishment:
Through proper rehab and corrective exercise techniques, Ryan returned to college baseball to finish multiple seasons after tearing his rotator cuff and tearing ligaments in his ankle.
About The Fit180 Program
"Fit180’s unique approach to fitness and wellness is unlike any other program available. The combination of trainers’ specificities and different backgrounds creates a wealth of knowledge and the ability to help clients in any situation. Whatever your goal may be, Fit180 can help you reach your fitness destination."
Fun Fact About Ryan
He is in school to become an Army officer.