Sam Laceky – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified TRX Functional Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science
- Fitness Background: Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Competitive Skateboarder, Strength Training and Olympic Lifting
- Industry Experience: Over 4 years
Greatest Health and Fitness Accomplishment: Sam graduated high school weighing only 130 lbs. at 6’1”. Being a skateboarder at the time, it led to an eventual injury. Going through physical therapy, he ended up being fascinated by the human body, getting stronger and developing his musculature. Sam now 175 lbs., very lean and in the best shape of his life! He never thought he would be able to overhead squat his own bodyweight!
About the Fit180 Program:
"Here at Fit180, we receive so much satisfaction from helping you all realize your true potential. Not only physically, but in making better decisions that lead to a healthier, stronger and happier lifestyle."
Fun Fact About Sam:
I cannot blow a bubble with bubble gum!