Lesley Bell – Personal Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with a minor in Health Promotion
- Extensive research experience in Exercise Physiology and Biomechanics
- Helped organize and implement NFL Play 60 FITNESSGRAM nationwide
- Fitness Background: Collegiate Basketball; Soccer; Runner — 5K, 10K, Half Marathon; Obstacle Course Racing
- Industry Experience: Over 2 years
Greatest Health and Fitness Accomplishment:
There was a point in my life where I was having severe stomach pains… instead of resorting to medication, I was advised by a nutritionist that I needed to cut out ALL added sugars, dairy, wheat, white rice/potatoes, all nuts, and the only fruit I could have were berries… I abided by that diet (I still try) strictly for 30 days. My health issues were COMPLETELY resolved and I got down to my leanest at 13% BF. With my appropriate diet and regular exercise regime, I felt so good, I cried! That’s why I’m so passionate about helping others outside the gym as well… It makes all the difference in the world!
About the Fit180 program
"At Fit180, clients not only get the flexibility to choose their location, but they also receive a wealth of knowledge from multiple trainers with a wide variety of backgrounds, giving them the most holistic approach to health and fitness around!"
Fun Fact about Lesley
I was a gleek in the UNT Glee Club! Yes – just like the show!